Friday, October 19, 2018

Term 4 weak 1 weakly Reflection

Weekly Reflection

Question 1: I have made a timetable for the term around my personal inquiry. Ans: I have made a timetable for my personal inquiry it is not quite finished it still need a lot of work.

Question 2: How has the first week gone. Ans: It has gone very well it was strange being away from school for two hole week’s of school thing coming back I enjoyed pet day a lot.

Question 3: Does the project feel big or small. Ans: My personal inquiry is a big project and is a little bit hard i have learnt a little bit but things have still been hard with what i'm trying to learn.

Question 4: Is my timetable effective. Ans: My timetable isn't helping very much i have also tried complete other activate’s and have needed to do pe lately.

Question 5: Will i need to continuously add to my timetable. Ans: I do need to add more to my timetable I have not put everything that i need to add

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.