Tuesday, September 11, 2018

My Reflection

this is my first week back at school it has been interesting. I miss my old friend's, Since I started so late it has been hard to understand how to do some things such as scratch I have tried being nice to everyone it's strange being back in public I have helped some people with something's. Everyone seem's to be glad to see me again and I am going to try and play nicely without hurting people on accident. When I do hurt someone on accident I see if they are OK. Some times when Kingsly gets angry I try to help him and when he does something wrong i nicely tale him that it is not right to do that. I have tried to stay on track with my school work some work is very hard to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.